[Updated: Week # and lessons learned this week]
Dear Gentle Readers,
I promised you a blog post. I even wrote it nearly 5 days ago.
So you might be asking, why have you not seen it?
Well....It wasn't me.
It really wasn't. The post is all ready, just awaiting pictures in the places where I have dutifully written [Picture Here]. Sadly, my camera decided to lose its USB cable, and apparently it is an unusual one that I have no duplicates of, despite my drawer full of cables. I am on the hunt, and hopeful that by tomorrow we will have pictures and thus a post.
I think perhaps life is telling me this blog is a no go.
Your humble author
P.S. Decided that I should add some valuable content, so here are ten things I have learned this week:
1. The grad school application process is nebulous and confusing at best.
2. Loan companies actually do want to make it impossible for you to pay them (as well as eat once you do).
3. Sometimes you hit an intellectual wall that leaves you questioning not only your mental abilities, but even your right to exist.
4. Finale of Veronica Mars Season 1 - A-freakin-tastic.
5. Knitting is cool, and sometimes subversive. (Oh and making a Pacman hat rocks! Pictures soon?)
6. Serena van der Woodsen is my new girlfriend.
7. You never grow out of your penchant to lose items (including your favourite H&M houndstooth scarf).
8. Food snobbery is calling seared duck breast a quick dinner.
9. Did I mention the grad school application process sucks?
10. No matter who you are public transportation has a personal vendetta, and it collects.